Table Runners Burnsville MN
14250 Buck Hill Rd
14301 Burnhaven Dr
Bassett Home Furnishings
14111 Aldrich Ave. South
810 County Rd 42 W
M-Fr: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Sa: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Su: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
14333 Hwy 13
13900 Aldrich Ave
14251 Burnhaven Drive
Departments / Services
Mattresses, a pea in the pod, Wedding Registry.
14230 Burnhaven Dr
Mon - Fri :8am-10pm
14250 Buck Hill Rd
7835 150Th St W
Apple Valley, MN
Mon-Fri:8:00 am -Sat:8:00 am -Sun:8:00 am -
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Ribbon Weave Table Runner
Courtesy of Jo-Ann Stores Inc.
I've said it once, and I'll say it again, JoAnn Fabric is a wonderful site for home decorating ideas. This table runner is perfect for fall feasts. The golden toned fabric really sets off fall colors like berry red and pumpkin orange. Use it for all of your fall feasts - even an elegant Halloween Party!
This stunning woven ribbon table runner is the perfect finishing touch for a table or sideboard!
Finished Size: 57"x14" (Measurements may be adjusted to desired size.)
∗ 2 yards fabric
∗ 2 yards thin batting
∗ 1 yard lightweight fusible web
∗ Ribbons in coordinating colors and textures:
∗ 1 yard beaded fringe in coordinating color
∗ 18" cardboard square, foam core board or padded grid board
∗ Pressing cloth
∗ Straight pins
- Cut 2 pieces fabric and 1 piece of batting to length needed.
- Finished woven ribbon sections to be 12" long x 14" wide.
- Cut 13" x 15" piece of fusible web and tape or pin corners to board, fusible side up.
- Cut 13" to 14" long ribbons for warp (top to bottom). Pin one end of ribbons at top edge of fusible web on the 13" side, letting them hang down. Pin close enough together that they touch but don't overlap. Place pin at an angle so top of pin in pointing away from you. This will help "lock" ribbon in place.
- Cut 15" to 16" long ribbons for the weft (left to right). Weave first ribbon in and out through the warp ribbons. If desired, experiment with the various looks that can be achieved. When ribbon is woven through all the warp ribbons, gently slide to the top and pin both ends to secure. Continue weaving ribbons in desired pattern.
- When weaving is complete, place pressing cloth over woven ribbon piece, and with dry iron, ...
Click here to read the rest of this article from HomeDecorResource.com