Christmas Decorations Paramus NJ
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
332 Route 4 East
Ashley Furniture HomeStore
545 Route 17 South
Mon - Fri 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Sat 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
900 Bergen Town Ctr
M-Fr: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Sa: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Crate and Barrel
504 Route 17 North
Mon-Fri: 10 am - 9 pm, Saturday: 10 am - 9 pm, Sunday: Closed,
585 From Rd
859 Route 17
Mon - Fri :8am-10pm
502 Garden State Plaza
500 Garden State Plaza
Departments / Services
Mattresses, a pea in the pod, Wedding Registry, Personal Shopper.
585 From Rd
Raymour &Amp; Flanigan Furnitureit
200 Route 17 North
Christmas Gifts with Pizzazz:
Decorate Under Your Tree
By: H. Iacobacci-Miller
Personalizing your Christmas gifts not only adds a special touch for the recipient, but can actually be used as part of your Christmas décor.
Generic wrapping paper and bows can be nice, but why go with nice when you can have impressive .......
Wrapping paper comes in a huge selection of colors, textures and styles these days. Take advantage of your options rather than simply buying a bundle pack that is on sale.
It will show that you have taken time and care for each gift and will help to beautify your Christmas décor.
- Try punching up that paper by using a contrasting ribbon and creating a pretty bow tied by hand.
- Tie on Christmas charms or ornaments that can be used as keepsakes as well.
- For a child's gift, tie on an inexpensive toy to get their imaginations going as to what's really inside.
- In place of a bow, why not add a silk poinsettia? You can get them in a variety of colors from your local craft store.
- Pine cones and evergreen branches spice up any package and offer a rustic, country flair.
- If you have a specific color theme for your Christmas décor, like burgundy and gold, make sure all of your wrapping paper is either burgundy or gold with a splash of an accent color like green or ivory. Not only will the gifts be gorgeous, they’ll match your tree as well.
We would love to see photos of your packages or hear about any of your special gi...
Click here to read the rest of this article from HomeDecorResource.com