Christmas Decorations Huntsville AL
1401 Memorial Pkwy Nw
3017 S. Memorial Pkwy
1401 Memorial Pkwy N
Pharmacy, Portrait Studio
Mon - Fri :8am-9pm
5901 University Dr
6275 University Dr Ste 15
6140A Univ Drive
Mon-Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Ashley Furniture HomeStore
3020 S Memorial Pkwy
Mon - Fri 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
2750 Carl T Jones Dr
930 Old Monrovia Road
Monday through Saturday 10am to 9pm
Bassett Home Furnishings
3002 Memorial Parkway S.W.
Christmas Gifts with Pizzazz:
Decorate Under Your Tree
By: H. Iacobacci-Miller
Personalizing your Christmas gifts not only adds a special touch for the recipient, but can actually be used as part of your Christmas décor.
Generic wrapping paper and bows can be nice, but why go with nice when you can have impressive .......
Wrapping paper comes in a huge selection of colors, textures and styles these days. Take advantage of your options rather than simply buying a bundle pack that is on sale.
It will show that you have taken time and care for each gift and will help to beautify your Christmas décor.
- Try punching up that paper by using a contrasting ribbon and creating a pretty bow tied by hand.
- Tie on Christmas charms or ornaments that can be used as keepsakes as well.
- For a child's gift, tie on an inexpensive toy to get their imaginations going as to what's really inside.
- In place of a bow, why not add a silk poinsettia? You can get them in a variety of colors from your local craft store.
- Pine cones and evergreen branches spice up any package and offer a rustic, country flair.
- If you have a specific color theme for your Christmas décor, like burgundy and gold, make sure all of your wrapping paper is either burgundy or gold with a splash of an accent color like green or ivory. Not only will the gifts be gorgeous, they’ll match your tree as well.
We would love to see photos of your packages or hear about any of your special gi...
Click here to read the rest of this article from HomeDecorResource.com