Christmas Decorations Columbus MS
2308 Highway 45 Nort
Pharmacy, Portrait Studio
Mon - Fri :8am-9pm
1404 Old Aberdeen Rd
1404 Old Aberdeen Rd
2308 Us-45 N
Goose Hollow Furniture Disc
1025 Hwy 45 N Alt
1913 Hwy 45 North
Mon-Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Goose Hollow Furniture
2001 Hwy 45 N
Ashley Furniture HomeStore
1721 Hwy 45 North
Mon - Fri 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
1442 US Hwy 45 N
At Home with Bassett Furniture
1025 Hwy. 45 Alternate North
Christmas Gifts with Pizzazz:
Decorate Under Your Tree
By: H. Iacobacci-Miller
Personalizing your Christmas gifts not only adds a special touch for the recipient, but can actually be used as part of your Christmas décor.
Generic wrapping paper and bows can be nice, but why go with nice when you can have impressive .......
Wrapping paper comes in a huge selection of colors, textures and styles these days. Take advantage of your options rather than simply buying a bundle pack that is on sale.
It will show that you have taken time and care for each gift and will help to beautify your Christmas décor.
- Try punching up that paper by using a contrasting ribbon and creating a pretty bow tied by hand.
- Tie on Christmas charms or ornaments that can be used as keepsakes as well.
- For a child's gift, tie on an inexpensive toy to get their imaginations going as to what's really inside.
- In place of a bow, why not add a silk poinsettia? You can get them in a variety of colors from your local craft store.
- Pine cones and evergreen branches spice up any package and offer a rustic, country flair.
- If you have a specific color theme for your Christmas décor, like burgundy and gold, make sure all of your wrapping paper is either burgundy or gold with a splash of an accent color like green or ivory. Not only will the gifts be gorgeous, they’ll match your tree as well.
We would love to see photos of your packages or hear about any of your special gi...
Click here to read the rest of this article from HomeDecorResource.com