Christmas Decorations Annapolis MD
2370 Annapolis Mall
1911 Towne Centre Blvd
M-Fr: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Sa: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.Su: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Departments / Services
Mattresses, Furniture Gallery, Wedding Registry, Personal Shopper.
260 Solomons Island Rd
3207 Solomons Island Rd
1040 Annapolis Mall
Crate and Barrel
2270 Annapolis Mall Road
Mon-Fri: 10 am - 9 pm, Saturday: 10 am - 9 pm, Sunday: 11 am - 6 pm,
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
163 Jennifer Rd
1695 Annapolis Mall
3255 Solomons Island Rd S Riner Colony
Mon - Fri :8am-10pm
Christmas Gifts with Pizzazz:
Decorate Under Your Tree
By: H. Iacobacci-Miller
Personalizing your Christmas gifts not only adds a special touch for the recipient, but can actually be used as part of your Christmas décor.
Generic wrapping paper and bows can be nice, but why go with nice when you can have impressive .......
Wrapping paper comes in a huge selection of colors, textures and styles these days. Take advantage of your options rather than simply buying a bundle pack that is on sale.
It will show that you have taken time and care for each gift and will help to beautify your Christmas décor.
- Try punching up that paper by using a contrasting ribbon and creating a pretty bow tied by hand.
- Tie on Christmas charms or ornaments that can be used as keepsakes as well.
- For a child's gift, tie on an inexpensive toy to get their imaginations going as to what's really inside.
- In place of a bow, why not add a silk poinsettia? You can get them in a variety of colors from your local craft store.
- Pine cones and evergreen branches spice up any package and offer a rustic, country flair.
- If you have a specific color theme for your Christmas décor, like burgundy and gold, make sure all of your wrapping paper is either burgundy or gold with a splash of an accent color like green or ivory. Not only will the gifts be gorgeous, they’ll match your tree as well.
We would love to see photos of your packages or hear about any of your special gi...
Click here to read the rest of this article from HomeDecorResource.com